samedi 9 mars 2024

direct intro

 







Direct Introduction by the Sixteenth Karmapa

"What is the essence of your mind like?"
His Holiness the 16th Karmapa asked me.
Immediately my mind became free of thoughts,
and for a brief while, I could not speak.
Eventually, I replied, "When I analyse my mind, I cannot find it but, when it is resting, it possesses clarity."
He laughed and said, "Yea, that’s it.
- All objects are appearance-emptiness inseparable.
- All mental states are clarity-emptiness inseparable.
- All feelings are bliss-emptiness inseparable.
This is how they truly are; recognise them to be so."
For a moment, through the guru's blessing, my mind once again became free of thoughts, and I sat silently. He gazed upon me and then said,
 "Practice like that in the cave."
I returned to my practice cave once again, reflecting on the meaning of his words repeatedly. I gained strong certainty that, although his words were brief, they possessed profound and vast meaning.
By contemplating these profound oral instructions, from the time I received them to the present, I have come to understand that they contain the profound essential points of view of all sutra and tantra.

Le 16ème Karmapa me demanda: "A quoi ressemble l'essence de ton esprit?"
Immédiatement, plus aucune pensée dans mon esprit et pendant un court moment, je ne pus plus parler.
Je parvins à répondre: "Lorsque j'analyse mon esprit, je ne peux le trouver mais lorsqu'il est au repos, il possède de la clarté."
Il rit et dit: "Oui, c'est ça:
-Tous les objets sont inséparabilité d'apparences et vacuité.
-Tous les états mentaux sont inséparabilité de clarté et vacuité.
-Tous les sentiments sont inséparabilité de félicité et vacuité.
C'est ainsi qu'ils sont en réalité; reconnais-les tels."
Durant un moment, grâce à la bénédiction du maître, mon esprit fut à nouveau dépourvu de pensées et je restai assis en silence. 
Il me regarda et dit: "Pratique ainsi dans la grotte."
Je m'en retournai pratiquer dans la grottes à nouveau en me remémorant encore et encore le sens de ses mots. Je gagnai la forte certitude que bien que son discours fût court, il possédait un sens vaste et profond. 
En contemplant ces profondes instructions orales à partir du moment où je les reçus jusqu'à présent, j'en suis venu à comprendre qu'ils contiennent les profonds points essentiels de la vue de tous les soutras et tantras.



Khenpo Tsultrim Gyamtso

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire