mercredi 18 novembre 2015

Liking or disliking -- Aimer ou détester


I remember something His Holiness Dilgo Khyentse once told me. I used to be very wild, and sometimes people would report my actions to him in hope that he would scold me and discipline me. But instead, he would tell me who it was who told on me and would make a game of it. He used to say, "Don’t worry. You must remember that whenever there is one person out there who doesn’t like you or who thinks you are crazy, there will be a hundred people who are going to like you. And similarly, whenever there is one person who likes you, you shouldn’t get too excited about it, because there will be a hundred people who can’t stand you." So liking and disliking are completely irrelevant.

Je me souviens de ce que Sa Sainteté Dilgo Khyentse me dit une fois. J'étais très indiscipliné et parfois, les gens lui rapportaient ce que je faisais dans l'espoir qu'il me gronde et me discipline. Mais au contraire, il me disait qui avait dit des choses sur moi et en faisait un jeu. Il avait l'habitude de dire: "Ne t'en fais pas. Souviens-toi que lorsqu'il y a une personne là -bas qui ne t'aime pas ou qui pense que tu es fou, il y en aura cent qui t'aimeront. Et de même, lorsqu'il y en a une qui t'aime, ne t'enthousiasme pas trop car il y en aura cent qui ne pourront te sentir. " Aussi aimer ou détester est totalement insensé.

 Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire